Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Horrorthon Results Are In...


And I won. JPX beat his little brother's score for the first time ever, 52 to 43. I won with 57. Our new dark horse candidate scored 3, but to be honest my first year of competition was about the same. In 2003 I watched about half a dozen horror flicks with JPX, but while I intended to write reviews, I blew it off. At the very least* I'mnotMarc gave us some fresh ink.

*(Actually, the very least multiplied by 3.)

Best of all, it was a total blast. As usual. I know the ingredients of this contest are people watching movies alone in the dark, but the experience feels like a live event. I love it. Thanks to everyone who commented and those of you who tuned in without comment. Heck, thanks to the people who ignored us!

What can I say, it's been a good week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job! Congratulations on your prize - oh yeah - there is no prize. It was very entertaining; almost made me want to watch some of the movies. Nah. Never-the-less, great reviews!